Tuesday, May 23, 2017

#Ishqbaaaz A #MahaSangram question~ Cant we make #MahaSangam a permanent reality?

A #MahaSangram question~ Cant we make #MahaSangam a permanent reality? 

Hahaha!!! So as I m trying to write an episodic review after ages today(oops!)😂decided why not to give a super controversial heading to it😂..hehe!! Maybe few will get attracted by d heading nd read it!! (u know! I need TRPs too) 

Isnt todays episode a biggest proof tht "AFTER AGES IT FELT THT WE R WATCHING A WHOLESOME EPISODE OF OUR FAV SHOW #ISHQBAAAZ" just like d way it had started..long before it produced a spin off baby #DBO without any inter- course(hehe! I MEAN REGULAR LOGICAL COURSE..samjh gaye na! Samjhana zaroori h bas!! Lol) 

THTS HOW ISHQBAAAZ was meant to be since always ..its real essence was #LoveStoriesIntegratedWithFamily

WOH THY EK KAHAANI KE 3 HISSEY 
JUDA THY WOH EK DUJE SE
PAR MOHABBAT THI UNHE JODTI
AUR AISE HI JUDEY HONE CHAHIYE THY INKE ISHQ KE KISSEY 

they were meant to fall in love together❤share their joys and sorrows together..just like #Shivika symbolically nudged #Rikara for engagement..they were meant to be their for each other thru their love stories...IT WAS D USP THT ATTRACTED ME TO D SHOW..ND todays episode is a proof tht nothing can beat charm of tht ideology.

Today we make love to our individual fav jodis in HISSEY nd what gets popular is fandoms ki fight ke KISSEY 🤚😏 uff!!!!

there is no fault in having favs..U CANT LOVE ALL EQUALLY..we humans have a inherent tendency of comparision so ofcourse if there r 3 stories we will love one more than d another..

I HAVE NO QUALMS IN ADMITTING THT #SHIVIKA R MY FAV OUT OF 2.5 existing stories.
I DONT WATCH #DBO..tried for few weeks but then quit..i had 4 reasons
-this wasnt d OMIE I fall in love with 
-I dislike shrenu(not hate d person) dislike her as an actor to d core since always..long before #DBO ..Nd as a partner to kunal..I found her misfit
-for me om needed some other characterization..not a gaon ki gauri..it added to shrenu's comparatively elderly looking touch for me
-fourth ..most imp reason..with swety being d soul of tht show..it became most illogical with iceboxes nd robot dolls nd mar ke zinda hue kaali chacha nd wht not..

OK! #DBO fans would hate d upper para but then let me write in CAPITAL WORDS...THTS MY PERSONAL OPINION..THT DOESNT MEANS THT WHEN I WILL WATCH A MAHABABY EPISODE ND WATCH DBO CHARACTERS I WILL CLOSE MY EYES..DUHHH!!(I call it #mahababy..as fandoms fight like babies over it)I LOVE IT MORE AS A LOVE STORY IN ITS TOTALITY FIRST..then comes all other likes nd dislikes.

-I will love d story first..bcoz its more logical today as all r there sharing n caring
-I will love it more today bcoz of d happy fact tht today standing in d same hall they all r actually visible to each other ..not like where they are all in OM but not visible to each other
-I will love it more today when devarani jethani will interact as sisters nd give us missing sister pheels
-I will love it more today when rudy will be back to his real element
-I will love it more today when I will get true #ShivOmRu scenes not shot with body doubles
-I will love it more today when bade bhaiyaa nd bhabhi will act as matchmakers to d chotta ones
-I will love it more today as I get two new jodis to love.. #Shivri & #Anniri nd even gauri nd rudra for tht matter.

SO YUP I LOVE IT MORE TODAY❤

ND CAN WE Please just let go this spin off concept purely for d sake of a more logical nd wholesome story crisply knit together with all these varied characters nd make it an hourly show instead.

Thts where d real #Ishq lies❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment